Field Service Engineer
( based in Taichung, Taiwan )
The key responsibility of the Field Service Engineer is to support customers with installation, maintenance and repair of Evatec systems.
- Installation and maintenance of Evatec coating systems on-site at our customers including process commissioning as well as conversions
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of our systems
- Tracking and reporting system performance
- Recommendation, development and execution of action plans to optimize the availability and performance of our systems
- Technical support and advice for our customers, including customer training
- Acting as interface between Evatec management and our customers
- Bachelor Degree in a technical discipline e.g. in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics or mechanical engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of coating technology, in particular PVD, PECVD or CVD
- Strong communication skills and solution-oriented thinking and action
- Ability to produce faultless solutions even under high time pressure
- High degree of independence and self initiative
- High willingness to travel (nationwide and worldwide)
For more information please contact Joanne Teng, Office Manager Evatec Taiwan. P: +886 3 550 6951.
To submit your application please click here.