Technical Sales Manager
Evatec is a Swiss company with offices in the US, Europe and Asia that specialises in the development, production and sale of high-tech thin film deposition equipment for the semiconductor, optical and optoelectronics markets. From the high brightness LEDs in our cars to the sensors and filters in our mobile phones our know how enables the world’s leading manufacturers to deliver solutions for autonomous driving, smart wearables and hand helds and high performance 5G mobile networks.
Your main tasks
- Manage and drive the equipment sales from initial customer request to PO, e.g. samplings, product alignment, etc.
- Interface and main contact between Regional Sales and Business Unit for new customers and/or new applications
- Identify market & technology trends and provide regular roadmap updates for the specific market segment
- Define the sales tools relevant to promote the marketing strategy of the segment
- Support sales training (technical, commercial)
- Regular customer visits, expected average travel time through the year: 30%
- Represent Evatec in technical conferences and shows
- Ideally technical university degree in engineering or related subjects e.g. physics
- Experience in plasma physics and/or vacuum technologies are an advantage
- Additional business education (especially Business Administration, Marketing) is an asset
- International sales & business experience in the capital equipment industry (preferably photonics and/or semiconductor industry) for at least 5 years
- Fluent in German and English, additional language skills are an asset
- High intercultural sensitivity, Asian experience
- Strong presentation & sales/contract negotiation skills
- High analytical skills to provide market intelligence data
For more information please contact Silvan Wüthrich, Head of Business Unit Semiconductor, +41 81 403 8074.
I am interested and would like to apply: click here