For our Process Engineering Team within our Business Unit Semiconductor we are looking for a
Evatec is a Swiss company with offices in the US, Europe and Asia that specializes in the development, production and sale of high-tech thin film deposition equipment for the semiconductor, optical and optoelectronics markets. From the high brightness LEDs in our cars to the sensors and filters in our mobile phones our know how enables the world’s leading manufacturers to deliver solutions for autonomous driving, smart wearables and hand-helds and high performance 5G mobile networks.
Your main tasks
- Development and optimization of PVD thin film deposition processes within the frame of Company’s development programs and/or customization of existing process portfolios targeting at customer’s needs.
- Perform samplings and demonstrators to promote Company’s products capabilities and write related technical reports
- Provide customer support by troubleshooting processing-related issues and providing consultancy service within the domain of expertise.
- Support internal entities in the daily business (contribute in tools setups for acceptance tests at HQ and at customer’s site and provide guidelines for hardware and software developments from process perspective).
- Collaborate to define Evatec process and hardware specifications and review customer RFQ
- When requested, participate to technical events, conferences and sales meetings, and present results from development activity.
- University degree in a technical or scientific discipline related to the field.
- 2 to 5 years experience in semiconductors/electronics/automotive industries with roles in quality and/or manufacturing engineering.
- Experience with design of experiments (DOEs) conduction following established statistical methods (ANOVA and/or machine learning).
- Autonomous in work organization and methodical thinker.
- Basic knowledge of vacuum technologies and thin films deposition.
- Availability to travel (up to approx. 20%)
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. German is a plus.
What we offer
- International work environment and interdisciplinary project teams
- Short decision-making processes, flat hierarchies
- Work independently and make your own decisions
- Individual training support (in the required technical and soft skills) and attractive career development opportunities
- Unique location in the Rhine valley surrounded by mountains
For more information please contact Nina Müller, HR Manager, +41 81 403 87 15.
We are looking forward to your application via our online-tool: apply here