Technical Marketing Manager
Evatec is a Swiss company with offices in the US, Europe and Asia that specialises in the development, production and sale of high-tech thin film deposition equipment for the semiconductor, optical and optoelectronics markets. From the high brightness LEDs in our cars to the sensors and filters in our mobile phones our know how enables the world’s leading manufacturers to deliver solutions for autonomous driving, smart wearables and hand helds and high performance 5G mobile networks.
Your main tasks:
- Product and technology promotion at customer sites in alignment with BU / PMM
- Technical clarification of customer requirements and pre-check of specifications
- Local support in technical marketing activities (paper, presentations, BU representation on shows/exhibition) in alignment with BU/PMM
- Drive technology/roadmap meetings at selected key customers based on BU strategy/business plan in alignment with BU/PMM
- Plan, arrange and drive technology workshops at customers in alignment with BU/PMM
- Provide the PMM with specific geographical market information (new customers, new technologies, new trends, possible revenues) through regular reporting.
- Provide BU/PMM with customer visits plan, technical marketing activity plan, workshop/conference plan.
- Market research
- CRM Visit report
- CRM technical requirements
- System specification
- Higher technical education (technician or engineer studies) preferably with the subject area of mechanical engineering, physics or electrical engineering
- Knowledge of vacuum and thin film technology is advantageous
- High degree of independence, initiative and ability to work in a team
- Problem-solving competence and a good grasp of the issues
- Willingness to travel
- Class B driving license
- Good command of English, both spoken and written, other foreign languages an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
What we offer:
- Extensive training in the company's own training centre and application laboratory accompanied by on-the-job training together with experienced colleagues
- A varied and extremely demanding field of activity in an international, dynamically growing company
- Committed, likeable and motivated colleagues from all over the world
- A respectful working environment and plenty of freedom for your professional activities
- If desired, possibilities for worldwide use at all Evatec locations
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Markus Krach, Head of Customer Service, by phone +49 89 75 505-131.
Are you interested in a personal conversation? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents, which should include details of your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, by e-mail to Mrs. Felicitas Heuer, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com